Monday, May 13, 2013

tag : Day & Night



The Questions:




D: Do you read more in the morning or at night?
       Night or morning.. I can not focus when there is people, trafic, tvs and all that(thanks ADHD and dyslexia). I just need the quiet.
       
A: Are there any books that changed the way you thought about things?

       The books that really got me going were the Harry Potter series. Took my fear of big books away and a lot more.
       The other one was the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, I borrowed it from a friend and  it opened my mind to a world of nerdy possibilities.
       
Y: YA or Not?
       I don't really make the destination, I like fantasy, paranormal and all that good stuff. It so just happens that most of the good stuff in those genera are YA. Or at least is just easy to get ahold(a hold?someone? google?) of  them.
       YA contemporary is another thing though, I don't like it. For contemporary, mystery fiction, romance I rather adult. Me gusta the heat. hahaha.




A: Are there characters that you honestly believe are real?

       Well, I fall in love with characters, they live in my mind. When series and I have a griving period. They help me, more than one they held me together. So yes, for me, they are as real as any other friend I have.

N: Nobody touches my books or I don't mind loaning my books out?

       I'm ok loaning my books, if I think I book I just read is just what a friend or my mom needs, I'll buy them a copy.
       I have rules though, respect them, and you can have the whole library. :)

D: Do you ever smell your books?

       I love the smell of places that have books, libraries, book stores, but I don't exactly smell my books.




N: Not everyone loves books...is this a positive or a negative?

       There was a time when I was very snoby about books; I used to think the only way someone could be smart or intellectual was if they read,
       Not anymore, now I think everyone should appreciate books. It's ok if someone doesn't like reading, or prefers other medias, but nevertheless books should be respected. ;)

I: I keep my books in the best condition or maybe not? Which are you?

       I try to keep them in a decent condition and I`m successful for the most part.

G: Gosh I have to many books! True or False?

       I have a lot of books, but they are never enough. What I don't like is having to many books that I haven't read, my limit is 5 and there is an official book buying ban if I pass 10.

H: Have you ever spilled or stained your books before with something, and if so how?

       No, I can't do anything when I'm reading, no eating or drinking.. focus..

T: Toned or untoned while reading? ..or in other words...Do you read and workout at the same time?

       Same as H.




Me, reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment