Monday, May 20, 2013

series that I NEED the next book

*spoilers ahead*


June 4th 2013
The Grisha Series
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo






 After that ending, when everything went to hell and they ran saved themselves, I just need to know how they are going to get pulled in the mess again and what is going to happen.

 Also, romance..

 It is so close to the release date!!!












July 9th 2013
Charley Davidson Series
Fifth Grave Past the Light by Darynda Jones 5





“That took balls."  
"Please," I said with a snort, "that took ovaries. Of which I have two.” 


I NEED MORE OF THAT.















October 22nd 2013
Divergent Series
Allegiant by Veronica Roth









There is not much I can say other than :
NEED IT NOW.














November 5th 2013
Legend Series
Champion by Marie Lu






" He is a Legend.
She is a Prodigy.
Who will be Champion? "

Did you see that? Did you read it?

This is bound to kick all the asses. 
Do I need to say this again? Need it. Give it to me.











November 19th 2013
Bloodlines Series
The Fiery Hart by Richelle Mead






More Adrian.
Gimmi. Gimmi. Gimmi.

Teaser:
“Relax, having kids is years away. But can you imagine? Your brains, my charm, our collective good looks…Then add in the usual physical abilities dhampirs get. It’s really not even fair to everyone else.”

AAAAAH!








February 4th 2014
Lunar Chronicles Series
Cress by Marissa Meyer

All I now and need to know about this is Rapunzel.
Are you serious?
I ask no questions. Give it to me and no one gets hurt.

Also, I'm dying to see the cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment