Wednesday, June 12, 2013

haul : recent purchase.


Which is also my TBR, 
so reviews should be coming soon.



Last to Die by Tess Gerritsen

 Book number 10 in the Rizzoli & Isles series. The series started slow, first couple books are not so fast paced. But now, I can not stop reading them! 
 It is pretty diferent from the TV show, but it is still the same feeling.




 Second book in Bardugo's The Grisha series. The first book was amazing! (Review for it here.) The ending was satisfying, but still left room for a series.
 I am SO curious to see how this one is going to continue! The world building is so interesting, I want to see what else Bardugo does with it.

The Prophet by Amanda Stevens

 I am not sure about this, I really like the thriller, mysterious aspect of it. But I really have no idea where the story is going. The fact that Amelia restores cemeteries is just creepy enough to make it work.
 This is the third and final in the Graveyard Queen series and I just hope the writing is as beautiful as in the previous ones.

Orleans by Sherri L. Smith


 So, post apocalyptic in New Orleans. I love that city, lived there, meet the husband there. Suffice to say I'll pretty much read anything set there. 
 The novel I dream about writing is set there. I could go on..

Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X #1) by Richelle Mead

 All I need to say is: Richelle Mead.
 I just finished Georgina Kincaid series, which I might do a review of the whole thing. I loved every minute of it, FYI.
 So, I will probably love it. Also will review it for sure!





No comments:

Post a Comment